The style of play is virtually identical to Traffic Racer, from the same developers. You accelerate by pressing the right handlebar and stop by pressing the left one. To tilt the bike from side to side, just tilt your device, an intuitive motion that is also very well implemented. As usual, when you pass another car, cut it as close as possible for more points (or to play longer, depending on the game mode).
In Traffic Rider there are 20 different motorcycles to choose from. At first you can only use a low-power bike, but you'll soon unlock larger and more powerful ones. The best part is that you can race them through many different places at different times of day: early morning, noon, night...
- First person camera view
- 26 motorbikes to choose from
- Real motor sounds recorded from real bikes
- Detailed environments with day and night variations
- Career mode with 70+ missions
- Online leaderboards and 30+ achievements
- Support for 19 languages