The Sims FreePlay is a strategic life simulation game developed by EA Mobile and later with Firemonkeys Studios. It is a freemium version of The Sims for mobile devices and was released worldwide on December 15, 2011 for iOS devices, on February 15, 2012 for Android, July 31, 2013 for BlackBerry 10 and September 12, 2013 for Windows Phone 8. The game was released for Kindle Fire in October 2012.
Play the world’s most popular life simulation game!
This app offers in-app purchases. You may disable in-app purchasing using your device settings.
Create unique Sims, build dream homes, and let them live your way!
• Customize different Sims and dress them in hundreds of stylish outfits
• Have them fall in love, get married and have babies
• Experience every stage of life from Babies to Seniors…and everything in-between
• Build dream homes and decorate them with thousands of different items
• Complete exciting quests that unlock new places in your Town
• Care for cuddly and magical pets
• Live out your Sims story and play anyway you like
MORE SIM-ULATING POSSIBILITIES
Will your Sims be friends – or enemies? Form relationships with a slap, a high-five (or some Woohoo!). Make your town bustle with pet stores, car dealerships, supermarkets and even a beach! Expand your city as you get more Sims.
Be free, Sims! Be free! The opportunities are limitless!