The Sims 3 is the third critical title in the life reenactment PC amusement made by The Sims Studio (Maxis) and disseminated by Electronic Arts. It is the turn off of the highest point of the line PC preoccupation, The Sims 2. It was at first proclaimed that it was being produced for PlayStation 3 and Wii in November 2006, and later announced for OS X and Microsoft Windows.It was at first released on June 2, 2009 in the meantime for OS X and Microsoft Windows – both structures on a comparable plate. The Sims 3 was released to redirection backings and mobile phones on October 26, 2010, for PlayStation 3,Wii, Xbox 360, Android, iOS, and Nintendo DS.
Live it up with The Sims 3!
• Take your Sims with you anywhere! The Sims 3 is the ONLY Sims game on your Android devices that does not require internet connection to play
• Complete Goals and Wishes! Unlock and achieve 73 goals and wishes to help your Sims reach their full potential
• Complete activities to earn “simoleons” to purchase items for your Sims and more
• Late Night Expansion Pack: Your Sims can explore the night life with trips to dance clubs, dive bars, and high-class lounges. Give them new careers to match, like mixologist, movie director, or local celebrity. They might even fall in with a pack of vampires!
• High-End Loft Stuff Pack: Transform your Sims’ homes into sleek, high-tech lofts with contemporary sofas, ultra-slim TVs, video game systems and eclectic art. Upgrade their wardrobe with tailored suits, dresses and sophisticated outerwear.