Shazam is one of the most popular applications in the world, being used by hundreds of millions of users every month to instantly identify music and see what others are discovering. All are free.
And that's just the beginning: Access a video clip, lyrics, related songs and online services where you can listen to the full Shazams or buy them.
Top artists like Adele, Kendrick Lamar, Demi Lovato, are using Shazam to find new music and you can follow them to share their senses of discovery.
• Define your music with one tap
• Turn on Auto Shazam to automatically identify the music playing
• Simply log in to synchronize all of your Shazams on all devices
• Shazam Offline: Identify music even when you are not connected! *
• Sing songs with real-time lyrics or watch their YouTube videos
• Track your favorite artists to see what they are Shazaming
• Preview songs and add them to Spotify playlist **
• Launch Pandora radio based on Shazam artists
• Buy your Shazamed song with just one tap.
• Always monitor real-time Shazam charts
• Check out the recommended songs to find new music
• Request Google Apps for Shazam for you! Just say, "Ok Google, Shazam this song"
• Quick links to Google Play and Amazon stores
• See what your friends are shazaming when you connect your Facebook account
• Share your discoveries via Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Pinterest, Google+ and more ...
• Shazam for TV! Use Shazam to identify the TV by pressing the same blue button
• Shazam image recognition: Touch the camera icon for Shazam posters, magazines, books and more! Use it wherever you see the Shazam camera logo
• Image recognition also works as a QR code reader
• Launch Shazam on your Android Wear smart screen to see the artists and songs that appear.