How to get Root access on Android? Root pretty easy to get right, and they'll give you a lot of opportunities, and enhanced system configuration. We'll look at the simplest way to get them.
But first, find out what they need Android ?
They are very useful to all users, there are many programs that require Root, for example, ad blocker, hacking games, there are programs that will help to increase the speed of the Internet, and optimization of firmware!
Framaroot is a tool to help you root without a computer and just run this software on Android. However, this app is not supported on all machines so you can refer to the list below to root your machine.
How to root with Framaroot:
- Download apk files for installation as normal apk files.
- Running Framaroot for the first time you will have options: Install Superuser - Install SuperSU - Unroot. -> Install SuperSU and press Boromir.
- If the message says "Success ... Superuser and su bin installed, you have to reboot your device". In case of failure, try Install Superuser.
- Restart the machine. You will see the SuperSu logo in appdraw.
- To ensure that the machine has successfully rooted, you can install Root Checker software.