The combat system in Pocket Mortys is just like in Pokemon (they even look similar). This means it's a turn-based system that lets you use different Mortys with different kinds of abilities. The gameplay is pretty intuitive: Rock-type Mortys are stronger against scissor-types, and these are stronger against paper-types, which in turn are strong against the rock-types.
Overall, there are more than 70 different Mortys. Aside from the initial one (your beloved and pathetic hero), you can find alien Mortys, robot Mortys, cat Mortys, muscle Mortys, etc. Almost all of them have fun independent animations. As your Mortys engage in combat and earn experience, they level up and grow.
- Discover dozens and dozens of bizarre Mortys across the multiverse of Rick and Morty
- Train and combine your Mortys to level them up and watch them grow
- Battle rival Ricks from across the multiverse
- Encounter your favorite characters like Bird Person, Mr. Meeseeks and more
- Craft items and engage in tedious side quests
- Win prizes at the space arcade Blips and Chitz
- Game Progress is Auto-Saved