Heroes and Castles 2 - you stand festive, with a view of the battlefield. To your left at the towering giants rush into battle the hordes of goblins pobienie elevated into the air with any course of their remains clubs. Right Heroes and Castles 2 , Dwarves Iron Helms break into Shambling skeletons, while the line of spearmen ready spears payment deadline. Updated to version 1.01.03.4!
You stand solemn, overlooking the battlefield. To your left, towering giants rush into battle, bashing hordes of goblins high into the air with each swing of their bone clubs. To your right, Dwarven Iron Helms break into shambling skeletons, while a line of Pikemen ready their spears for one last charge. Behind you, your Elven Archers unleash their arrows overhead into lumbering Trolls and savage Orcs. But it is not enough, and the enemy keeps coming... With one last cry to battle, you ready your sword and charge into the fray!
Enter Heroes and Castles 2, a 3rd person action-RPG, strategy, and castle defense mash-up! Choose from one of three powerful races, customize your hero, summon a massive army to fight beside you in battle, defend your castle, conquer lands, and ultimately destroy the enemy stronghold!
- Take to the battlefield in an immersive 3rd person perspective, summon entire armies to fight beside you, and defend your castle to the death! Fight in the middle of a huge battle that you control!
- Summon Dwarfs, Elves, Archers, Pikemen, Giants, Knights, Catapults, Mages and much more to aid you in your defense. Watch them battle the enemy right beside you in massive, epic battles!
- Build Towers, upgrade your castle walls, and defend! Conquer new lands and build outposts to secure them.
- Defend your castle through 30 waves, all while taking control of an enormous map by capturing and defending new outposts. Ultimately lay waste to the enemy castle in a final, glorious siege battle!
- Team up with a random ally or one of your friends!
- Battle against other players - defend your castle and destroy theirs!
- Fight against dozens of enemies on screen at once, from hordes of the Undead, to Orcs, Goblins, Ghouls, Spiders, Trolls, Catapults, Mummies, and more!