Welcome to Vice City. Welcome to the 1980s. From the decade of big hair, excess and pastel suits comes a story of one man's rise to the top of the criminal pile.
Experience Grand Theft Auto: Vice City for PS2™ with full 1080p up-rendering and enhanced features such as Trophies, Share Play, Remote Play, Activity Feeds and Second Screen support for game manuals with PS Vita or PS App.
This title has been converted from the original PlayStation®2 version to the PS4™ system. Consequently, there may be times where the title plays differently from the PlayStation®2 version, or where some features may not function properly. This version does not support PlayStation®2 peripherals, therefore some functionality may not be available.
To celebrate its 10 year anniversary, Rockstar Games brings Grand Theft Auto: Vice City to mobile devices with high-resolution graphics, updated controls and a host of new features including:
• Beautifully updated graphics, character models and lighting effects
• New, precisely tailored firing and targeting options
• Custom controls with a fully customizable layout
• Massive campaign with countless hours of gameplay
• Compatible with the MoGa Wireless Game Controller and select USB gamepads
• Integrated with Immersion tactile effects
• Tailor your visual experience with adjustable graphic settings
The game belongs to an action-adventure genre and combines elements of shooter and auto simulator in the game world open for research with a classic style of control system. The idea of the previous games of the series develops in this version of the game. Therefore, the player will need to perform predominantly criminal tasks, which will come from different playable characters. They may be criminal bosses, who transmit information through local phone booths. The player also receives regular additional tasks, when he gets to a certain place in the game world, or gets into his car. Until the task is done, or failed, the player cannot perform other missions.