Gameplay in Crossy Road is very simple: tap the screen and your cute little animal will make a jump ahead, and slide your finger to one side or the other to move him sideways. Your aim is to try to get as far as you can, avoiding cars, trucks, and trains that pass on the highways.
Along the way you'll not only find dangers, but also, here and there, coins you can use to buy new animals to take across the roads. They don't any have particular special abilities, but some of them do look quite cool.
**HOW-TO CONNECT TO MULTIPLAYER:**
1. Make sure you are connected to the SAME wifi network as your friends
2. From the game start screen, click on the bottom right button with a triangle to open more button selections
3. At the top, click the button with two chickens and a wifi signal
4. Player 1 should click "Create Game" (one player creates the game; all other players join this game).
5. All other players should wait for the game to be created. Once a game is detected you will automatically enter the game and can then choose your character and name
6. Game play is dependent upon a strong wifi network. If there are lots of users on the same wifi network, game performance will decrease. For best performance, play on a strong wifi network with few other users
7. Playing with different characters opens up hilarious different gameplay scenarios!